Saturday, May 07, 2016

Thank You, Fresno City College

A big thanks to all of my wonder friends and colleages, as well as the students of the USEAA program of Fresno City College for an exciting evening on May 4th. 


I was delighted to be a part of the evening as we celebrated the graduation of the students from the program and the next steps in their journey. It's good to see so many other administrators, faculty and community members from across the Central Valley also came to recognize that achievement.


There's still a long way to go, but I know that with perisistence, commitment, and the support of everyone, these students will all go far. There were so many wonderful stories shared. It's clear the journey was not always easy. But they persevered.

I look forward to hearing from many of them in the years ahead. I am confident they will be positive figures contributing to our communities sharing their heritage from Southeast Asia.


No comments: